Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

How often have you bought something, then never used it/regretted it moments later?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cyarm, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Cyarm

Cyarm Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Went on a spending spree today. I can safely say I regret buying the r&b and rock packs for the Musicality apartment. >_< They're pretty dreadful. I also regret buying the Playground apartment. I honestly can't think of an excuse to use it for anything. The penthouse is my main, plus I use the aforemention Musicality place as a party zone.

Buying the hot tub and plasma TV was also a waste. >_<

Your turn! :3

2. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I used to do this way too much, now I really buy sparingly. No more apartments or furniture (because I never use them) just clothes really

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I have way to many items i got that i wish i had never got, The Hot Tub has to be one the biggest let downs on Home, but saying that most the MyDeco content is real bad.

Has you can guess by the site i buy every personal space but i don't regret that because i know my videos help others :)

4. the17thdragon

the17thdragon V.i.V.A............4.4.11

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah... i hate 2 admit it but i got tons of stuff i never use. i would have 2 say the neptune apt. was a very huge disappointment 4 me... i shoulda just got the villians lair... oh welll live n learn... also dont u hate it when u have a really nice item u wanna use but it doent fit with ur deco?

5. TheSabreman

TheSabreman Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The London Pub is my regret and with the release of portable darts it's even more pointless.

I bought the football when I was first on Home and now it is more or less the same football you get free on the Feva space.

I never buy t-shirts as I already have zillions that are never worn and it takes an eon for them all to display.

The best buy for me by miles is Loco Island, easily had £3.99 worth of fun.

6. PiaCarot

PiaCarot Cat Ballyhoo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Neptune suite was a big let down for me too... Should have watched CB's video before I bought it :/

7. Misaki_Asou

Misaki_Asou Onee-chan

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yes.most of the stuff I buy I end up regreting lol it just looks so nice in store by then it just sucks haha. mostly its clothes or hairstyles cus half time they dont go with anything like the skinny jeans with heels on US they look awful way too skinny legs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted