Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Demo period for purchases

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mrpunkwillie, Feb 11, 2011.

1. mrpunkwillie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It would be nice if Home had a demo period for our purchases. There has been times when a product is not all they say it is. Cannon ball firing appliance is a waste as is the new star watching chair to name a few. Sony wants our money and has a no refund policy, that's not a good business practice.

2. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    100% agree or better preview section see what item look like

3. strider367

strider367 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Not true I'll give you an example. You start working for a company as a hourly employee. They make you sign a paper that you will never receive overtime pay. Can they do that? NO. The law is clear your hourly employee. You will get paid overtime. It's the law get it.

Sony's little no refund policy is in it's TOS. Meanwhile there are local City, State, Federal consumer protection laws. They say they have to give you a refund. For various reasons. Defective product false advertising etc. I have received numerous refunds from PS customer support.

There is a problem. SCEA is not part of the BBB or better business bureau like Xbox live MS etc. (I used to love filing complaints against them.) So there is no agency that will take them to task for this. So what is needed here is a class action lawsuit to bring their nose to the fire...

Added point those in EU check those laws. There is a 6 year return policy in EU. That law MS really hates lol...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted