Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Decoration

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CapMidget, Nov 11, 2011.

1. CapMidget

CapMidget Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i just spent about 2 hours decorating one of my personal spaces, i believe im addicted to it. now if you excuse me, im gonna buy all the furniture from the mall.

2. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Lol, Have Fun ;D

3. CapMidget

CapMidget Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  4. Luchian

Luchian Interior Decorator

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think you've become me.

5. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I deco for hours sometimes too, I make themed spaces and get really into it. I made a very cool yet cheesy gay nightclub out of the lost dam hideout and spent half a day adding and removing items and playing with lighting effects. I filled the wizards den with all the creepy crap I could find and then re arranger it this halloween twice for a party. it's fun and relaxing. definitely my favorite part of the Sim's is the upgrading and deco of the houses and trying to build bigger and more extravagant than the last one.

6. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Lol Steve.

I Wish I Could Decorate .. I Dont Want To Start Buying Furniture .. Clothes Is Enough For Me As It Is :)

7. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    hehehe! :) you should check out the sale items, there's a few goodies that would be a shame to miss, love the plants and I'm surprised they will be going. you can find the large cactus in the women's sale clothing section, who knows why but it's there! I'd just get things you really like so as not to miss out later, I always wished I could have the planetland and lost dam hideout furniture on my current account. My original account has a tragic name that I really wanted to loose so I deactivated the account to get a new master and lost everything, I had awesome stuff from the beginning of open beta that I cry about every now and then!:( there's a small fraction of deco items that I don't have due to bad production or the fact the item is useless, otherwise I own 80% of the mall!

8. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh Yes, I Jumped On That Sale Immediately .. Lol!

There Were Some Pretty Nice Clothing And Furniture Items ;D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted