Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Bowling alley should have and home as well...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by So_fly_u_mad, Dec 24, 2011.

1. So_fly_u_mad

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Bowlin alley should be able tu play and walk around too when bowling... but not b able too lleave the bowlin alley or play otha games...

There should b more games too play like solitary, uno, poker, steal the pack...(have 4 cards always n matched cards make a pack and any card u have that matches u can steal the other persons pack..or u can pikk up mattching card or lay a card dwn if nun matches...person with most cards wins...)

Bigger location...make a gym inside the same place...

There should b a gym lik, ufc place...but it b for,playin basketball lik in basketball games... 5 on 5 , 4 on 4 , 3 on 3 , 2 on 2 , n 1 on 1 full or half court games ...and playy up to what ever we want too...like playing a nba live or 2k what ever yeear it is, wit our avitars on home...

Ans also a football stadium... So we can play football games like, madden on home ...

Where we can do those things and also make ufc ring to fight ... Punching bags too practise on ...practiaing on punching bags...makes our avitar level up n hit stronnger...

A swimming pool where we can swim in it and play games... In pool shallow end and deep end and a diving board...

Get rewards for unique diving moves...

A lounge area ...to all users to conversate...

And we can buy all the games...

Seperatley or bundles to use in personal spaces and we can make our personal spaces bigger by buying more land...for personal spaces...

Too make bigger and be able to redisign the place and add hieght or size to places ...

To use all our items in all spots public andd presonal...

Being able to play music on home from custom music list...from list on ure system...

Being able to find free items easier...
    And to find more and nicer clothes and jewelery ...and that if we can shoot all the tyme can we at least be
    able to punch.... ?

Can we trade clothes with friends...and u guys make more better clothes free but make even better andd name brand clothes like rocawear babyphat sean john phatt farm...ect ?

I kno some people might think y dnt u gett madden or 2k or nba live but sometymes people wannt to play on home witth there aviatars...

And if we can color our walls, better than harbour studio....n b able to design our walls n color manually... and have as many active or any other furniture such as radios, teleporters, lights, n all of the other items and furniture and as many people tu our places as we want...

And as many active items at the same tyme being used at the same tyme...quicker photo taking...more poses and more dances...

Bigger and better designed clubs ...and being able to buy something too make our club bigger and shaped differently from basic clubhouse...

And being able to color walls and design them as well...

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Being able to give away stuff in our inventory is something id like to see, Ive got 3 years worth of womens wardrobe stuff id never wear, I think Midway would hate it though because I got a shed load of they rewards jackets etc in that female wardrobe. Thats what next personnel space should be, a way of taking unwanted stuff from your inventory and gifting to people. what should happen though is if you gift it , you cannot re-obtain any of it and if other person has got it you still lose it because what your saying is I do not want it, otherwise its going to become a mode of commerce for some and lockwood wont be too happy if you can then gift everything to anyone. I got loads of items id just delete as well,

The other thing is me and my friends do a lot of game launching so we dont have issues with playing stuff like sports, cowboys, gangsters, army and driving cars etc etc, and those games are far better than anything home could deliver ue home for social partys etc, use games for games is my motto

3. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ....and here I'd be satisfied with just a hovercraft :tease:

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    did you ask Santa

5. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    yeah a home thrift store??? i have a lot to donate. then new people could just check it and it could update once a week with the thursday update, although im not sure how this would work, there would be lots of problems. maybe something like the gift machine but make it a donate machine so you can give something to someone, and if they dont accept it you have to keep it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted