Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Audi Stuffs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IggyMonster45, Dec 6, 2011.

1. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    I'm a little nervous posting a thread, got yelled at last time. I have looked through the list but not found anything dealing with a couple of the Audi games. I've played through the piano game and wound up with a suit, some notes flying about, and every trophy save one. The one after clear 95 % or better for the third song. I was curious what that was, and how to get the piano I've heard mentioned in another thread.
    Also in the Gecko game. I've collected the score trophies for 25000 and 50000, as well as a hit by fan after three minutes of play, and the booster trophy, but what are the other trophies and possible rewards for that game.
    There was also that weird game where you collect steering wheels that float around. I've made it through five or six of those levels, but as of yet have not collected any rewards, are there any for that game?
    Of course the Vertical Run was easy, and I've collected all trophies, and found help via the LIST for that one. Also the DownHill thing, I followed the LIST's advice and collected those as well, but I'm lost on these newer type games.
    Please don't yell at me, since I am only asking for help, thanks.

2. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    For trophy 9, you need to finish a song with your max streak under 100, so just play the game and when you reach the x9 multiplier make a mistake. As for the piano you need to be in top 5 high score players of the day , which is very difficult.

All the Audi gecko trophies are here: http://www.yourplaystationhome.com/f2/audi-gecko-tips-trophies-4469/

I too couldn't find the original Audi windows thread, but here are the trophies:
    The only rewards for gecko and windows is the trophy cabinets though.

3. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    This may be old news but I found a free Audi dynamic theme in the EU store yesterday. I'm usually last to find these things because I don't visit the store very often. At any rate, I downloaded the theme and it's quite nice.

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    search through the themes section in EU shop theres loads of free ones plus enter home in search and I believe star trek and gi Joe freebies were still there

5. IronJoker-iJ

IronJoker-iJ Fashionista
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well, I recently completed all of the trophies for Audi Concert Hall (accessed through Central Square... I couldn't find an access from the Audi space oddly enough)
    There is plenty of things written here in other threads about all the trophies and stuff but there are two thing I will mention here.
    1) The piano prize for making the leader board for a day is very very hard. To even have a shot (based on current scores) you need to be able to do a perfect game of the music Figaro (571 in a row... and by far the hardest) and need to be hitting that in the perfect hit area about 80-90% of the time (resulting in max points your multiplier is at). This will give scores in the 58,000+ range. And it took me hours just to finally get a 100% on the first song and a score of 48k. I was also kind of upset that people who are really good and already have the piano continue to play just to have their name at the top of the board each day... o_O

2) I was also disappointed that the piano for your space is closed, not open like the one in the concert space. =/

Sooo, I don't think I will be getting a piano until the space no longer has visitors lol

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The Figaro song is not too hard like the first version of the game, whereas you had multi-combo buttons close to each other in rapid succession when you get to Wave 3.

Just keep practicing and playing until you get it right. Just remember to get as many perfects as you can on the line and you'll probably be at the Top Scorers. Come in tomorrow to see if you won your piano, and if not, try again.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted