Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

Article: [US] Tycoon Penthouse, TGS & More

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Sep 14, 2011.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
  2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Ah! A Dead Island reward? Must've been that Dead Island Zombie Head trophy no one had gotten before.

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Hopefully it is. What is this caramel that gives a free emote? Not sure I understand,....

4. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm curious what this "Weird Wear" could be. I've seen some pretty weird stuff so this outta be good. Article: [US] Tycoon Penthouse, TGS & More, Sep 14, 2011, 9:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4373

5. Iced-Tea-Bagger

Iced-Tea-Bagger Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i hoping to get the white knight chronicles 2 space but instead i get the tokyo place that i have been to last week.

6. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Like The Seizure Suit ? LoL :eek:

This Update Really Looks Nice. That Tiger Cub Is Too Cute ;D

The Tycoon Furniture Looks Nice But I'm Going To Pass On The Space .. That Is Way To Big And With Our Limitations, We Can Only Decorate One Floor Let Alone 2 Floors And The Outside Area By The Missing Helicopter, Lol.

Konami Definitely Looks Cool With More Gladiator Items, I Do Wonder What Mass Media Has In Store ;D, Maybe The Brimstone Dancers Outfits For Our Avatars ? LoL. I Want Dusty's Heels :right:

7. DeadlineGemini

DeadlineGemini Hikikomori

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Caramel is apart of the Lockwood Stitchkins line; a white/brown/tan St Bernard.

8. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Seriously what could weird wear be, surely cant be weirder than some of people out there lol gonna give the expensive dentist waiting room personnel space a miss but if I can find space for furniture ill buy them, feels like a lucky dip this week quite a bit of content with little news on it

9. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Not really anything that takes my fancy this week thats been reported, would like to see home getting more normal high street fashion again.

10. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well You Must Have Saw It By Now .. LoL Baby Diapers And Tops With Pacifiers ;D

Mass Media :right:

11. Rustbukkit

Rustbukkit Sci-Fi Guy
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +4 /5
    Well I have to admit, I find the new Weird Wear really in bad taste. Adult diapers and a soother? Really Sony? Seems more directed at those freaks who are into weird kinky dress up who were weaned to early if you ask me. Geez Sony, for a PG13 rated Home.. you sure make me go o_O sometimes with stuff like this (not to mention your skimpier all the time bathing wear). I'm not a prude my any means, but this adult diaper fettish wear really crosses a line imo, and is in very poor taste.Everything else in this update is great though. The tiger and goat... awesome! Great job there!As for looking for Caramel in the Plaza for a limited edition Lockwood Emote... are we to assume he will only show up when the the Lockwood Publishing Showcase launches? I've been hanging around CP since Thursday and he hasn't poked his head around yet that I've seen. Anyon?

12. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    i did I tried to wipe it from my memory and you just reminded me, next weeks update a gimp suit with spanking animation not sure bout blokes who dress up as babys or women to get they kicks ergh

13. spiderman552

spiderman552 WeB-SLiNGiN AcTiON!

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    over the past year Home has been getting kinda bad, the only thing i found that is great is Aurora, Ford Showroom, and the holiday events like the Demon Gourd From Hell, Turkey Chase, Holiday Plaza,and Winter Wonderland. lol

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted